Welcome to my ramblings. I am A stay at home mom that has 3 beautiful, yet crazy kids. I hope you enjoy your stay here...







Monday, April 5, 2010

New to Blogging

Hello,

I 'm new to this whole blogging thing....Hopefully someone, somewhere will find it entertaining... A little bit about myself, I am a mom to 3 little people. Actually, my daughter is almost as tall as me now so I guess she's not really a little person anymore.. My kids are 9, almost 7 and 4 and they seem to run my life..... I named my blog Crazy mom to 3 because I am alway running somewhere for someone and as my girlfriend likes to point out to me when I'm complaining about driving everywhere, I never say no. I get stuck being team manager or some other job to do with my kids activites that makes life just a little bit crazier! I should mention that there is a crazy dad attached to all of this as well, but he works and just shakes his head everytime he looks at the calendar...It's easier that way.... We also have a cat and a dog and an International student to round out our house. It's never quiet here, but I wouldn't want it any other way! So hopefully I will have some interesting stories to tell and be able to share a few laughs...let the journey begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment