Welcome to my ramblings. I am A stay at home mom that has 3 beautiful, yet crazy kids. I hope you enjoy your stay here...







Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Dog


This is Cooper. My cute, cuddly dog. What breed is he, you ask? He is a Jack Russell/Whippet. Think super hyper with alot of speed, and that's my dog! This picture was taken shortly after we got him ,but he hasn't changed much. Just picture him taller and leaner. He still had all his puppy pudge there! What can I tell you about my wonderful dog: he likes to dump the garbage can when it's full so I have a kitchen full of garbage. He likes to eat my underwear, yes I admit it. My dog eats my underwear, he has even figured how to get into my hamper to find the underwear. (I guess that would be the hunting part of him.) I have had to buy more underwear in the last 18 months than I have in the last 12 years! Did I mention that I love my dog?? Actually he is really cute and he loves to snuggle under blankets with you at night, it's just the crap he does during the day that makes me want to pull my hair out! I'm sure I will be posting more about my dog, but I thought I'd give you a preview....

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! My puppy (a little Boston terrier) is a pain in the ass too. But you can't help but love em. I am so glad you are blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, it took me a while, but I am finally here! I hope you like my posts! Good luck with the dog......

    ReplyDelete