Welcome to my ramblings. I am A stay at home mom that has 3 beautiful, yet crazy kids. I hope you enjoy your stay here...







Monday, April 12, 2010

My Boy Griffin





This is my boy Griffin. He is sneaky, stubborn and very opinionated...But he is also loving, sweet and today is his 7th birthday! Griffin was born to be active. I have never met a child with as much energy as him. When he was a baby I called him the Energizer Bunny, cause he kept on going and going and going.....


Griffin loves sports, doesn't matter what kind of sports, as along as it can be called a sport! Right now he is playing softball and ball hockey. In the fall he will play ice hockey. Though he has said that he wants to play football and soccer as well. I think he forgets that I have other children as well and can't afford all the sports he wants to play! It's hard to buy him gifts because all he wants are soccer balls, hockey nets, basketball hoops, etc.... He doesn't really play with toys!


He is my middle child and he makes sure he gets his fill of attention! Just last week he decided to write his name and number on the back of his white Canucks jersey with a blue marker.....It wasn't one of his better days....


All in all though, he is a prety cute kid and I can't believe he is 7 already! Happy Birthday Griffin!!

2 comments:

  1. Aw...happy Bday Griffin! Man it happens fast. No?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does! I can't believe that the last one will be 5 soon..and starting full day kindergarten...Whatever will I do???

    ReplyDelete